Download and Infocenter
In this area you will find various product information and further documents for download. Here you will also find current publications on our developments and technologies.
- MH-datasheet IR emitter JSIR-340-4 (992.4 KiB)
- MH-datasheet IR emitter JSIR-340-5 (912.4 KiB)
- MH_datasheet-IR emitter JSIR-350-4 (1.7 MiB)
- MH_datasheet-IR emitter JSIR-350-4 HermeSEAL (1.7 MiB)
- MH-datasheet IR emitter JSIR-350-5 (2.3 MiB)
- MH-datasheet-IR emitter customization code (676.8 KiB)
- MH-datasheet IR emitter JSIR-360-4 (1.3 MiB)
- MH-datasheet-MTS 1 SENS one channel thermopile detector TS1x200B-A-D3.55-0-Xe (333.6 KiB)
- MH-datasheet-MTS 1 TEMP one channel thermopile detector TS1x80B-A-D0.75-...-180 (355.5 KiB)
- MH-datasheet-MTS 1 TEMP one channel thermopile detector TS1x80B-A-D0.75 (352.4 KiB)
- MH-datasheet-MTS 2 SENS two channel thermopile detector TS2x200B-A-S1.5 (391.0 KiB)
- MH-datasheet-MTS 4 SENS 4 channel thermopile detector TS4x200B-A-S1.5 (409.5 KiB)
Brochures and technical product information
In addition to the current brochures about our product range in the field of IR emitters, IR detectors and gas sensors as well as technologies for the development and production of electronic microsystems, you will also find technical information about the infrared range here.
Sensors and Components for NDIR Gas Analysis short folder
Sensors and IR components for NDIR gas analysis. Here you will find a quick overview of our offer as Single Source Supplier.
Flyer NDIR gas sensor technology (1.4 MB)
Inertial sensors for trains and rail vehicles
Acceleration and Gyro Sensors of Micro-Sensor GmbH (a company of Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH)
Flyer railway sensors (1.0 MB)
LTCC Applications for ceramics circuitsDevelopment and production of LTCC multilayer circuits - an application-oriented overview
Flyer LTCC (674.0 KB)
EMS technologies catalog
Our technological competencies at a glance: LTCC, thick film technologies, applications, PCBA, electronic packaging, circuit protection and much more.
IR product catalog
Information and product recommendations for infrared measurement applications and Micro-Hybrid sensor solutions
Technical and scientific publications
Research and development are the engine of our OEM competence. Here you can read selected publications of our development department. We maintain cooperations with research institutes and universities and thus always have a head start.
Advanced packaging solutions
Read here the publication by Dr. Thelemann, Thomas Bartnitzek, Karl-Heinz Suphan and Stefan Apel about Advanced packaging solutions using 3D capabilities of ceramic multilayers.
Advanced packaging solutions (851.8 KB)
Advantages and limitations of ceramic packaging technologies in harsh applications
In this publication, our experts discuss the advantages and limitations of ceramic packaging technologies in harsh or particularly demanding environments.
Sustainability and social responsibility
A responsible handling of ecological and social resources is decisive for us.
Here you can download the statement on the uses of conflict minerals regarding section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. We are also committed to the conscious use of chemical substances. Read more about this in our statement on the registration, evaluation and authorisation of chemical substances according to REACH - Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006. Read also our statement on the WEEE Regulation according to Directive 2012/19/EU.
Conserving resources and promoting sustainable projects are at the forefront of our corporate policy. This is why we participate in the Nachhaltigkeitsabkommen Thüringen NAThüringen.