NDIR measurement of emissions and process gases
Evaluation set for typical process and trace gases such as CO2, CO, HC, SF6, NOX, H2O, NO or SO2.
When manufacturing chemicals, medicines, colorants, paper, textiles or as well groceries, gases have to be detected qualitatively and quantitatively at numerous process points.
CO2, CO, HC, SF6, NOX, H2O, NO or SO2 are common process gases. Each gas has an individual "spectral fingerprint" - the property to absorb radiation of specific wavelengths in the mid-infrared range.
IR radiation is thus damped specifically depending on the gas and the gas concentration present. This effect is measured and visualized in non-dispersive infrared gas analysis (NDIR gas analysis). This enables gas concentrations to be determined with long-term stability and accuracy, and cross-sensitivities to other gases to be reduced.
By means of short-term measurements or continuous monitoring; by mobile or stationary gas sensors; infrared detectors and emitters are the core of gas measuring instruments or gas detectors.
A narrow bandpass filter is integrated in the detector for each channel. Its cut-out is equal to the absorption wavelength of the selected gas. By the way: The more channels, the smaller is the sensing area of the single channel, the more essential is a powerful infrared emitter.
The NDIR bundle industrial gases is a set of physically well-matched IR components for gas analysis in industry.
- Fast, available from stock
- Delivery from 1 piece
- IR emitters and detectors from one supplier
The set enables rapid tests with different emitter setups in the measurement system and the evaluation of sensors for the individual measurement task.
Ten components are included: four JSIR 350 series IR emitters in different TO packages and six matched thermopile IR detectors with two or four channels of the MTS 200 series.
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-D2/E1/F1/G2 - detector 3C low CO2
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-D2/E2/F1/G2 - detector 3C high CO2
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-I1/L1/H1/D5 - detector NOX
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-L1/D2 - detector N2O
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-M1/D5 - detector -OH
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-J1/D5 - detector SF6
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-0-0 - IR emitter TO39 with reflector, open
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-N2-A4 - IR Eemitter TO39 with reflector and filter BaF2
- JSIR350-4-AL-C-D5.8-0-0 - IR Emitter TO39 with cap open
- JSIR350-5-BL-R-D3.6-0-0 - IR Emitter TO46 with reflector, open
Micro-Hybrid is the only supplier worldwide to produce both IR emitters and detectors for gas analysis in-house. The key features of our IR components:
- JSIR 350 emitter for NDIR gas analysis.
- Time constant of 17 ms,
- High and long-term stable radiation output,
- Long lifetime
- Premium Thermopile Detectors
- High sensitivity & long time stable
- High detectivity: up t6.27*108 cmHz1/2/W with krypton filling
- High sensitivity: up t171 V/W
Order your NDIR bundle now and save 30 % with the code 30Y-NDIR in our webshop.