Measurement Technician (m/f/d)
Enter New Space. Explore new worlds together with Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH, headquartered in Hermsdorf, Germany, and transform the seemingly impossible into real reality. We stand for unique innovations and unstoppable progress. Our focus is on the development and production of specific microelectronic circuits and intelligent sensors for use in harsh environments. Our team includes young visionaries as well as employees with a wealth of experience.
For our next mission we are looking for you and your talent. Become part of Micro-Hybrid and improve the world together with us.
- Regular calibration and maintenance of the measuring instruments
- Participation in the solution of process engineering tasks
- Support in the evaluation and interpretation of measurement data
- Preparation of measurement protocols and measurement programmes and documentation of the results
- Training of the team in the technical handling of the corresponding measuring equipment
- Continuous optimisation of test procedures and preparation of test reports
- Evaluation of new technologies and support in the acquisition of new measuring equipment
- Completed vocational training in an electrotechnical profession, e.g. as an electronics technician (m/f/d), information technician (m/f/d), electrical engineer (m/f/d) mechatronics technician (m/f/d) with further qualification in measurement technology or in a comparable profession
- Alternatively, a Bachelor of Engineering degree in electrical engineering (m/f/d) or similar
- Ideally several years of relevant professional experience in industrial production
- Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of production plants as well as measurement technology
- Technical thinking skills and affinity for the world of microelectronics
- High quality awareness and precise working methods
- Continuous willingness to learn and openness to new technologies
- Good English skills, especially in reading comprehension
- Pleasure in cooperative exchange in a team
30 days holiday
Your adequate rest is important to us! We offer you 30 days of holiday per year. In addition, you can apply for 12 more days off using the hours in your flexitime account.
Everything for your family! As a family-friendly company, we support you in planning your family and pay the fees for your children's day-care places.
We offer you family-friendly working hours, with a 39-hour week that suits you perfectly. All employees have a flexitime account. This gives you more individual freedom for your hobbies and your family. This working time arrangement also applies to employees who work in shifts.
Free parking spaces
Say goodbye to the annoying search for a parking space. We have plenty of free parking spaces. Parking spaces for bicycles are also available.
Our company health management includes a company doctor and regular health days. You can also look forward to a modern, ergonomic, bright and clean workplace.
You always wanted to have an e-bike? Through the possibility of bike leasing we will equip you with one of the latest models.
You will receive our "Micro-Hybrid-Mastercard" after the trial period. With this benefit card, you can dispose of an additional 50 euros net per month, whether for petrol or for your weekly shopping.
Whether you are working from home or on the road, mobile working gives you complete flexibility. Of course, we provide you with the necessary equipment.
You can already look forward to your old-age pension! We take care about you and take over part of your monthly pension contribution.
All our locations have good traffic connections. You can also reach our headquarters in Hermsdorf easily by public transport.