Software Developer (m/f/d)
Enter New Space. Explore new worlds together with Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH, headquartered in Hermsdorf, Germany, and transform the seemingly impossible into real reality. We stand for unique innovations and unstoppable progress. Our focus is on the development and production of specific microelectronic circuits and intelligent sensors for use in harsh environments. Our team includes young visionaries as well as employees with a wealth of experience.
For our next mission we are looking for you and your talent. Become part of Micro-Hybrid and improve the world together with us.
- Together with your new team, you will coordinate and supervise innovative software projects.
- You will use your expertise to develop the right software for the microcontrollers of our high-tech sensors.
- You take care of the smooth software function of the current series.
- he programming of process tools as well as test and measurement programmes is also part of your area of responsibility.
- With your eye for innovation, you will enrich us with new impulses and ensure continuous process improvement.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or another technical or scientific subject or a comparable software-oriented qualification.
- You have relevant professional experience in software programming & hardware development.
- You have already gained experience with our current development tools, such as LabView, C, C#, Java or Python.
- At best, you have sound knowledge of vision management such as Subversion & Git.
- You are characterised by your understanding of processes in project & product management.
- A positive working environment and a great team are important to you.
30 days holiday
Your adequate rest is important to us! We offer you 30 days of holiday per year. In addition, you can apply for 12 more days off using the hours in your flexitime account.
Everything for your family! As a family-friendly company, we support you in planning your family and pay the fees for your children's day-care places.
Drinks & fruit
In your new place of well-being we provide you with free hot and cold drinks and fresh seasonal fruit.
We offer you family-friendly working hours, with a 39-hour week that suits you perfectly. All employees have a flexitime account. This gives you more individual freedom for your hobbies and your family. This working time arrangement also applies to employees who work in shifts.
Free parking spaces
Say goodbye to the annoying search for a parking space. We have plenty of free parking spaces. Parking spaces for bicycles are also available.
We give you the support you need and help you professionally and financially with your further professional qualification.
Our team consists of young visionaries and employees with a wealth of experience. We prepare all that you need for a great beginning at Micro-Hybrid.
You always wanted to have an e-bike? Through the possibility of bike leasing we will equip you with one of the latest models.
We shorten our decision-making paths through low hierarchies. As a team, we master all challenges together, always giving your ideas free space.
You will receive our "Micro-Hybrid-Mastercard" after the trial period. With this benefit card, you can dispose of an additional 50 euros net per month, whether for petrol or for your weekly shopping.
Whether you are working from home or on the road, mobile working gives you complete flexibility. Of course, we provide you with the necessary equipment.
The quality of our products is of the highest standard. Everyone in our team contributes to this. We reward this commitment with a quality bonus.
We are one big family, are proud of every single one of us and good temawork is important for us. We treat each other with respect in our daily work. Regular team events promote our cooperation and are an important part of this.
All our locations have good traffic connections. You can also reach our headquarters in Hermsdorf easily by public transport.