Controller analytics (m/f/d)
We are looking for an open and communicative personality in our Finance & Controlling department.
- Collection of key figures and preparation of statistics for internal and external addressees
- Preparation of plan/actual comparisons and resulting variance analyses for internal and external information needs
- Project-related special evaluations and preparation of presentations
- proactive identification of potentials for cost and process optimization
- Quality assurance and control of data
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor's, Master's) in business administration with a focus on accounting and controlling or comparable course of study.
- Alternatively: business economist (m/f/d) controlling, business economist (m/f/d) controlling, accounting specialist
- First professional experience in an analogous field of activity
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Precise, independent and self-reliant way of working
- Pleasure in working in a team