Electronics technician (m/f/d)
Support our manufacturing team at the Münchenbernsdorf site and become part of a fast-growing high-tech company.
- Soldering of components, detectors and cables
- Performing assembly, measurement and calibration steps
- Perform visual inspections, including manual placement and rework tasks
- Repairs and classification of layered circuits
- - Completed training as an electronics technician (m/f/d) for devices and systems, microtechnologist (m/f/d), industrial electronics technician (m/f/d), electronics engineer (m/f/d) or a comparable profession.
- Good technical understanding
- Good eyesight and ideally experience in using a microscope
- Very good dexterity
- Pronounced quality awareness
- Pleasure in working in a team
- Conversational German skills
Occupational health physician