Network Engineer (m/f/d)
Enter New Space. Explore new worlds together with us as Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH, headquartered in Hermsdorf, Germany, and transform the seemingly impossible into real reality. We stand for unique innovations and unstoppable progress. Our focus is on the development and production of specific microelectronic circuits and intelligent sensors for use in harsh environments. Our team includes young visionaries as well as employees with a wealth of experience.
For our next mission we are looking for you and your talent. Become part of Micro-Hybrid - your new home - and improve the world together with us.
- Administration of the network infrastructure and IT systems
- Ensuring the smooth operation, planning, conception and documentation of the network infrastructure
- Further development of the IT landscape
- Administration and consulting of the IT infrastructure
- Management and control of IT projects for all company divisions
- Development, planning and implementation of IT concepts
- Commissioning of servers and clients
- Processing IT support tickets
- Close cooperation with the Micro-Epsilon network team
- Successfully completed bachelor's degree in computer science, e.g. practical computer science or business informatics.
- Alternatively, vocational training as a computer scientist (m/f/d), IT specialist (m/f/d), IT technical assistant (m/f/d) or relevant professional experience in an analogous field of activity
- German communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in the administration of network environments
- Very good experience in the administration of Windows servers & clients
- Experience in virtualisation (VMware)
- Good knowledge of IT security solutions
- Analytical skills to solve technical problems
- Independent, precise and goal-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working in a team
Everything for your family! As a family-friendly company, we support you in planning your family and pay the fees for your children's day-care places.
Your personal health is essential for a happy life. We offer you comprehensive care from our company doctor.
We offer you family-friendly working hours, with a 39-hour week that suits you perfectly. All employees have a flexitime account. This gives you more individual freedom for your hobbies and your family. This working time arrangement also applies to employees who work in shifts.
Free parking spaces
Say goodbye to the annoying search for a parking space. We have plenty of free parking spaces. Parking spaces for bicycles are also available.
Our company health management includes a company doctor and regular health days. You can also look forward to a modern, ergonomic, bright and clean workplace.
Our team consists of young visionaries and employees with a wealth of experience. We prepare all that you need for a great beginning at Micro-Hybrid.
Whether you are working from home or on the road, mobile working gives you complete flexibility. Of course, we provide you with the necessary equipment.
You can already look forward to your old-age pension! We take care about you and take over part of your monthly pension contribution.
We are one big family, are proud of every single one of us and good temawork is important for us. We treat each other with respect in our daily work. Regular team events promote our cooperation and are an important part of this.
All our locations have good traffic connections. You can also reach our headquarters in Hermsdorf easily by public transport.