Operational Purchaser (m/f/d)
We are looking for an operational purchaser with passion and commitment for our site in Qingdao, China.
Micro-Hybrid is one of the worldwide technology leaders in the field of electronic microsystems. With above-average development expenditures, a high degree of know-how and a broad network of cooperations, we create components and sensors with the highest precision. Through the further development of technologies and materials as well as technical innovations, we achieve individual solutions with significant added value for our customers. Our extensive application experience in a wide range of industries enables us to offer a unique range of technologies to solve your development tasks. This is why technology companies worldwide choose us as their partner for solving their measuring tasks. Micro-Hybrid is a company of the Micro-Epsilon Group.
Our strategy is focused on growth and internationality. Global megatrends such as Industry 4.0 or the Internet of Things and increasing demands on the safety and functionality of technical systems offer Micro-Hybrid above-average growth opportunities. Contribute with your individual potential to the future development of the company and its international growth. We want to support the growth of our Chinese clients.
For our newly established subsidiary ''Qingdao Micro-Hybrid Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.'' we are looking for employees in China who are passionate about creating electronic solutions for a better world.
- Participation in the implementation of strategic purchasing goals
- the operational purchasing
- on-time deliveries
- Realization of lowest purchase prices
- Optimization of workflows
- on projects
- at the selection of suppliers
- Monitoring of on-time deliveries; supplier dunning process
- Cooperation with production coordination and sales
- Regular review of the status of contracts and current material orders
- Preparation of inquiries and review of offers
- Preparation of price lists
- Securing the procurement process
- Request for provision material
- Completed training at the upper secondary vocational school - Commercial diploma
- At least one year of professional experience in industrial purchasing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Passion for microelectronics
- Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Communicative personality