Personnel Officer (m/f/d)
As a Personnel Officer (m/f/d) Recruiting you will work for us nationally and internationally with your power and the right feeling for people.
Coordination and support of the entire recruiting process
- Applicant management
- Creation of job advertisements in cooperation with the personnel marketing department
- Preparation and attendance of trade fairs and job fairs
- Contact person for the employment agency, personnel service companies and business partners in connection with the recruiting process
- Active sourcing
- Maintaining the digital job market in the social media channels (LinkedIn, Xing) and the employment agency
- Completed vocational training as a personnel services clerk (m/f/d), industrial clerk (m/f/d), office management clerk (m/f/d) or comparable BErfus training with relevant recruiting experience.
- Alternatively, bachelor's degree in human resources management with initial experience in recruiting
- Precise, independent and self-reliant way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- High social competence