Suppliers - Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Discover new worlds together with us as Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH and turn the seemingly impossible into real reality. We stand for unique innovations and unstoppable progress. Our focus is on the development and production of specific microelectronic circuits and intelligent sensors for use in harsh environments. The quality of our products has absolute priority.
For our next mission we are looking for you and your talent.
Become part of Micro-Hybrid and improve the world together with us. #EnterNewSpace
- Development and implementation of quality management processes for our suppliers
- Preventive quality assurance at the supplier for early fault detection
- Identification of potentials for supplier development
- Monitoring and evaluation of supplier performance based on defined KPIs
- Carrying out regular audits and quality controls at the supplier's premises
- Close cooperation on quality issues with our departments
- Implementing measures to continuously improve supplier quality
- Control and monitoring of supplier complaints
- Completed university studies with a technical or scientific focus, for example as a quality engineer (m/f/d), industrial engineer (m/f/d) or comparable
- Alternatively, a completed apprenticeship, e.g. as a materials tester (m/f/d), testing technologist for ceramics (m/f/d), electrical engineer (m/f/d) or an analogous profession
- Relevant professional experience in the field of supplier management
- Sound knowledge of quality management or supply chain management
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance in negotiations
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Pleasure in own projects
30 days holiday
Your adequate rest is important to us! We offer you 30 days of holiday per year. In addition, you can apply for 12 more days off using the hours in your flexitime account.
Everything for your family! As a family-friendly company, we support you in planning your family and pay the fees for your children's day-care places.
Your personal health is essential for a happy life. We offer you comprehensive care from our company doctor.
We offer you family-friendly working hours, with a 39-hour week that suits you perfectly. All employees have a flexitime account. This gives you more individual freedom for your hobbies and your family. This working time arrangement also applies to employees who work in shifts.
Free parking spaces
Say goodbye to the annoying search for a parking space. We have plenty of free parking spaces. Parking spaces for bicycles are also available.
Our team consists of young visionaries and employees with a wealth of experience. We prepare all that you need for a great beginning at Micro-Hybrid.
You always wanted to have an e-bike? Through the possibility of bike leasing we will equip you with one of the latest models.
We shorten our decision-making paths through low hierarchies. As a team, we master all challenges together, always giving your ideas free space.
Whether you are working from home or on the road, mobile working gives you complete flexibility. Of course, we provide you with the necessary equipment.
The quality of our products is of the highest standard. Everyone in our team contributes to this. We reward this commitment with a quality bonus.
You can already look forward to your old-age pension! We take care about you and take over part of your monthly pension contribution.
We are one big family, are proud of every single one of us and good temawork is important for us. We treat each other with respect in our daily work. Regular team events promote our cooperation and are an important part of this.
All our locations have good traffic connections. You can also reach our headquarters in Hermsdorf easily by public transport.