Suppliers - Quality Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a new team member in our quality department. With your professional experience and your expert knowledge, you have come to the right place!
- preventive quality assurance at the supplier
- Support, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of defined internal and external requirements
- close cooperation on supplier quality issues with the areas of purchasing, development, industrial engineering and internal quality assurance to ensure quality objectives
Quality assessments of suppliers for the early detection and prevention of defects
Establishment and implementation of a supplier development system
Ensuring the relevant quality requirements for suppliers
- Control of supplier complaints and escalations
- Completed technical training, e.g. as a materials tester, ceramics testing technologist or a comparable profession with further training as an industrial foreman or technician.
- Alternatively, a degree in quality engineering or industrial engineering.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of supplier management
- Sound knowledge of quality management and quality assurance
- Confident handling of common quality methods (FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa, 5-Why, ....) and standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, ...) advantageous
- Ideally experience as an auditor and corresponding certified authorization - Training can also be completed as part of the employment relationship.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance in negotiations
- Flexibility and long-term willingness to travel
- Precise and structured way of working and organizational skills