The NDIR bundle medical gases is a test set of perfectly matched components for gas analysis in the medical environment. The bundle offers a selection of IR emitters and detectors for the measurement of common gases such as CO2, CO, N2O, hydrocarbons, halothane, x fluranes or alcoholic compounds: three IR emitters of the JSIR 350 series in different housings and seven matched thermopile IR detectors with two or four channels of the MTS 200 series. Developers thereby achieve rapid results in the project phase: short-term availability of infrared components in small quantities; evaluation and testing of products and various components in one measuring system.
Fast test results in the development of medical technology systems and devices help to achieve a significant competitive edge until the series product is ready for the market. Micro-Hybrid is the only manufacturer worldwide to supply both infrared components for gas analysis in one set.
The NDIR bundle medical gases consists of:
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-2-D2/E1/F1/G2 - detector 3C low CO2
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-2-D2/E2/F1/G2 - detector 3C high CO2
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-E1/K1/V1/W1 - anesthesia gases
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-L1/D2 - detector N2O
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-M1/D5 - detector -OH
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-X1/D5 - xflurane
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-U1/D5 - halothane
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-0-0 - IR source TO39 with reflector, open
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-N2-A4 - IR source TO39 with reflector and filter BaF2
- JSIR350-4-AL-C-D5.8-0-0 - IR source TO39 with cap, open