The NDIR bundle industrial gases consists of perfectly matched thin-film infrared emitters and various IR thermopile detectors for gas analysis in industrial applications. The set includes ten components for gases that are often measured, such as 3C, NOX and alcohols: four JSIR 350 series IR emitters in various TO packages and six matched thermopile IR detectors with two or four channels from the MTS 200 series.
In the development project, the NDIR bundle supports several purposes: short-term supply of IR components without minimum order value, evaluation or testing of different components in the measurement system. Fast test results in development help to gain a decisive advantage on the way to market release of the series product. Micro-Hybrid is the only supplier worldwide to produce both IR components for gas analysis - practically and quickly available in one box.
The NDIR bundle industrial gases consists of:
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-D2/E1/F1/G2 - detector 3C low CO2/CO/HC
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-D2/E2/F1/G2 - detector 3C high CO2/CO/HC
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-I1/L1/H1/D5 - detector NOX H2O/NO/SO2
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-L1/D2 - detector N2O
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-M1/D5 - detector -OH
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-J1/D5 - detector SF6
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-0-0 - IR source TO39, reflector open
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-N2-A4 - IR source TO39, reflector with filter BaF2
- JSIR350-4-AL-C-D5.8-0-0 - IR source TO39, cap open
- JSIR350-5-BL-R-D3.6-0-0 - IR source TO46, reflector open