The NDIR bundle medical gases is a test set of perfectly matched components for gas analysis in the medical technology environment. The bundle offers a selection of IR emitters and detectors for measuring industry-typical gases such as 3C, NOX and alcohols: four JSIR 350 series IR emitters in different housings and six matched thermopile IR detectors with two or four channels from the MTS 200 series.
Developers get fast results in the project stage: short term availability of infrared components in small quantities; evaluating and testing products using different components in one measurement system. Fast test results in the development of medtech systems and devices help to achieve a significant head start for the launch of the serial product. Micro-Hybrid is the only manufacturer worldwide to supply both infrared components for gas analysis in one set.
The NDIR bundle medical gases consists of:
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-2-D2/E1/F1/G2 - detector 3C low CO2/CO/HC
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-2-D2/E2/F1/G2 - detector 3C high CO2/CO/HC
- TS4x200B-A-S1.5-1-2-I1/L1/H1/D5 - detector NOX H2O/NO/SO2
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-L1/D2 - detector N2O
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-M1/D5 - detector -OH
- TS2x200B-A-S1.5-1-Kr-J1/D5 - detector SF6
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-0-0 - IR source TO39, reflector open
- JSIR350-4-AL-R-D6.0-1-A4 - IR source TO39, reflector with filter BaF2
- JSIR350-4-AL-C-D5.8-0-0 - IR source TO39, cap open
- JSIR350-5-BL-R-D3.6-0-0 - IR source TO46, reflector open
|Model||NDIR bundle medical gases|
|Gas to measure||