All manual processes in electronics manufacturing are carried out by our qualified and certified specialists. In-house IPC trainings and seminars ensure high process quality at all times.
We are the strong partner for aerospace, medical technology, sensor technology, measurement and machine technology and in other areas. Our team consists of a mixture of experienced and young professionals, consisting of master craftsmen, skilled workers, engineers and technicians. With know-how and experience we realize ideas and conceptions and implement customer wishes and complex inquiries.
Would you like more information about the assembling and packaging possibilities with Micro-Hybrid?
Soldering Technologies and Processes
Many component sizes, special components and components that cannot be machined, we use piston soldering methods for assembly. The production of hybrids and their connection is carried out with LP (by means of selective/piston soldering). We carry out comb assembly / surface fastening of SIL lead frames and DIL lead frames with 1.27 mm to 2.54 mm pitch.
- Piston soldering process for many component sizes, special components and components that cannot be set by machine
- Preparation of hybrids and their combination with LP (by selective soldering)
- Comb mounting / Surface mounting of SIL leadframes and DIL leadframes with 1.27 mm to 2.54 mm pitch / Leadframes for SIL (Single-In-Line) / DIL (Dual-In-Line) with pitches 1.27 mm and 2.54 mm
- Dip soldering for lead-containing and lead-free joints
- Crimping and assembly of cable connections
- Gold plating and pre-tinning of components
- Surface treatment with pyrolysis process
- Production and processing of various types of adhesives (silicone-containing and free adhesives, etc.) & Realisation of bubble-free adhesive bonding
Qualifications and certifications of our production
Our own IPC trainers permanently train our employees. All manual soldering processes are based on IPC - A - 610. The classification and visual inspection of LP are based on IPC - A - 610 for the respective product classes.
- Production according to ESA standards (AeroSpace), compliance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, ECSS-Q-ST-70-38, ECSS-Q-ST-10-09, ECSS-Q-ST-70-26 and ECSS-Q-ST-70-30
- THT (through-hole technology) push-through mounting
- Certified personnel according to J-STD-001 (hand soldering and visual inspection according to J-STD-001), HL 3 (production of highly reliable hand soldering processes according to ESA specification), HL 4 (inspector according to ESA specification), HL 5 (repair of assemblies according to ESA specification), SMT 4 (production of highly reliable solder joints in SMT according to ESA specification), LFV (crimping, wire wrap according to ESA specification)